Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Current Annoyance

Its 4am and I should be sleeping, but with setting this blog up, and other random things I have been doing my biggest annoyance right now its my damn sheets. You think it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but i get frustrated with them alot lately.

I always thought I had a queen sized mattress and box spring until i bought queen sized sheets and discovered I in fact had a full size. Well problem solved when my old neighbor gave me his almost brand new Queen sized box spring and mattress, so I finally had good sheets. I had put the sheets on my full but they were huge and kept coming off, so when I now have them perfectly on my new mattress for some strange reason they slide off! Ugh, what is a girl like me to do.
I might have to buy new sheets, eventually, I'm broke. And tired.

Going to make my bed again, so I can go to sleep.

Goodnight <3


xoxo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment