Monday, August 17, 2009

Yesssss

Honestly, I dont know why I love Donny Osmond so much but I do. And hes gonna be a celebrity dancer on Dancing With The Stars this season, its gonna be so much fun. Its my least favorite dancing show but I am going to watch it this season just for him, here is a list of all the other dancers who will compete for the title this year

- Former Sabrina The Teenage Witch actress Melissa Joan Hart
- Rock royalty Kelly Osbourne
- Former Singer Aaron Carter
- Singer Mya,
- Ultimate Fighting Champion Chuck Liddell
- Professional snowboarder Louie Vito
- Former Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Irvin
- Six-time gold medalist for swimming Natalie Coughlin
- Actress and Madonna BFF Debi Mazar
- Zlist actor Mark Dacascos
- Swimsuit model Joanna Krupa
- The son of George Hamilton and Alana Stewart, Ashley Hamilton
- Donny Osmond
- Tom DeLay
- Former supermodel Kathy Ireland
- Former singer Macy Gray

2 comments:

  1. I love him to! Should definitely be fun and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i love Donny too!!! Should be a great season!

    ReplyDelete