skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Valentines Day
Happy Valentines Day!
I make it a tradition to watch this movie each year on valentines. It was my grandfathers favorite movie, and it reminds me of my grand parents :)
I hope everyone has a lovely day with their loved ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my little space.
I'm a twenty something living on an East Coast City, living, loving and enjoying life.
I'm thifty, crafty & eco friendly.
Just trying to do my part.
I'm not sure what I'm going to make of Blog;
Let this rollercoaster ride begin...
xoxo
Rebecca
badges
Totally Wicked Websites.
Best Of Craigslist
Daily Mugshots
DJ Aga Podcasts
Dr Siddhart Shah
Fallen
FMyLife
Justin Timberlake
Pandora
Perez Hilton
Ru Paul Drag Race
Sing Snap
Singin Stars
Texts from last Night
WGI
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
2012
(16)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(33)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(19)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(61)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(5)
Valentines Day
Mc Queen
Let it snow.
Shoots
Into the Wild.
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(114)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(46)
►
June
(5)
Followers
Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment