Friday, July 17, 2009

The Greatest Show, ever.




If you have been living under a rock for the last five years, you have missed alot, and one of those happens to be Greys Anatomy. By far my favorite show of all time. And in my 26 years of exsistance thats alot to live up to, I adore this show, the cast, the episodes. Oh, I dont even know where to start and or end with post, except WATCH THIS SHOW.
I think I have cried every single episode, and that is a good thing.
Here are a few of my favorite quotes from the show!
-----
Meredith: Well what was I to you? The girl you screwed to get over being screwed?
Derek: You were like coming up for fresh air. It was like I was drowning and you saved me. That's all i know...
Meredith: It's not enough

McDreamy did the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard...

I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke.
Denny: Izzie, Iz, i'm gonna be alright, alright, you don't have to worry.
Izzie: What about me? What about me when you go to the light? No, i get it, ok? I get it, you'll be ok, you'll be fine, but what about me, so don't do it for you so, do it for me, please, please Denny, please do this for me, because if you die, oh god, you have to do this, you have to do this for me or i'll never be able to forgive you
Denny: for dying?
Izzie: no! for making me love you!

"Forgive and Forget. That's what they say. It's good advice but it's not very practical. When someone hurts us, we want to hurt them back. When someone wrongs us, we want to be right. Without forgiveness, old scores are never settled. Old wonds never heal. And the most we can hope for is that one day, we'll be lucky enough to forget."

"For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can't get out of your head, so that when your lips finally touch you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep you never want to come up for air. You can't cheat your first kiss. Trust me, you don't want to. Cause when you find that right person for a first kiss, it's everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment