Thursday, July 16, 2009

Orange

Ah, the second day of Colour Week, and this week is orange.
Stop by Eliz page to see what she has that is orange and fun. As for me....
Lets go.



A few simple signs I have my kitchen above my sink. My country loving mom would absolutely love these. Yes, somehow I have become my mother...



Left over duck sauces, that I actually used for tonights dinner! Yum.

Our random utensils. We are all about the odd and ends, and nothing matching which makes it more fun!


Another gift from our old land lady. Honey was amazing, and these cups are soo cute, 4 of them with their own little stand, perfect size for a small cup of cereal or to put some fruit in. Very fun.



And what would my house be with out empty dunkin donuts cups.
Oh how i love me some dunkin dark iced coffee!
cream and two splenda please and thankyou!




No comments:

Post a Comment