Monday, July 20, 2009

Randomness at its finest.

I don't think my body is on the same schedule as normal people. its midnight and i just took a shower and I feel as tho I'm starting my day now, even tho I have been up since 9 this morning and weathered the day with activities.
I mean honestly, i just scrubbed the tub and then when I was done I thought to myself, perfect time to shower. Who does that??
And another thing, when I get out of the shower, I never wanna get dressed. I am fully content just relaxing in my robe all day long (like I am doing now, shhhh).
So now I'm thinking what can i do next, maybe more greys anatomy? Sarah and I have decided to re watch all of them, we are on season two disc three. I know if I continue to watch Greys I will be up all night, and I have things to do tomorrow so I cant stay up all night.

Well I'm off to bed, unless I find something interesting online to share with everyone! Until then...
Ciao Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment