Sunday, October 18, 2009

<3

About a year ago while working at sovereign, i was on break and i was eating gummy bears i broke one of my teeth. I actually thought it was a hard piece of candy and didn't think much of it until like days later when i realized i was missing part of my tooth. it didn't hurt so i just kind of shrubbed it off. well now over a year later it keeps getting infected and without insurance i am just doomed. i applied for mass health. so hopefully i will get it or some form of insurance and be able to fix it, because last night i was in tears and i literally wanted to rip my tooth out.
Today has been such a lazy day because i was up til almost 7 this morning in pain, and in sheer desperation i took a sleeping pill hoping to knock me out cold and well it did, i slept til 430. sheer disbelief when i woke up. so now i have nothing else to say and i was reading eliz's page and saw a quick little 4 and 4 so decided to do it. so enjoy!


Four (odd) Jobs I’ve Had: icecream scooper, one hour photo specialist, camp counselor, breakfast cook

Four Places I’ve Lived: kansas city, missouri & grafton, new hampshire & wingate, north carolina & new bedford, massachusetts

Four Places I’ve Vacationed: montreal, toronto, orlando, new jersey thrift shopping.

Four of My Favorite Dishes: bacon cheeseburger, chicken rice soup, shephards pie, tacos.

Four Sites I Visit Daily: facebook.com, perezhilton.com, weather.com, discoverychannel.com

Four TV Shows I Love: greys, dexter, true blood, so you think you can dance

Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now : the beach, down south with my family, thrift shopping, with shawn cooking up some food :)

1 comment: