So i have stopped working on my mothers christmas present because, frankly it was waaay to long, legit its would be more like a king size bedspread rather than a afghan to cosie up on the couch with. so i decieded to make a new one for her about half the size.
Im gonna do alot of bright earthy colors. i started it with orange. it was going to orginally be a scarf for myself because i adore the color, but for the greater good of crochet i would turn it into a great christmas present for my momsicle. i know she will love it, she loves the one i made myself. and everytime she wraps herself up in it she will think of me!







I love that color! What yarn is it? I'm sure your mom will love having a "snuggly" from her daughter... I know I would!
ReplyDeleteits lion brand wool color is pumpkin! it was on sale at ocean state job lot, not sure if you have them around where you live. :)
ReplyDelete